Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MeMe and Personality Traits

I've been tagged by Maria over at Rainy Day Farm. I'm not sure why anyone would want to know such things about me, but here goes:

Seven Personality Traits

1. I love being at home. I can ALWAYS find something to do; crafting, baking, gardening, blogging, decorating, creating designs, reading and on and on...

2. I have a difficult time dealing with favoritism and unfairness. When someone is wronged it drives me crazy.

3. I am not an organized person, there I've said it. I have tried over the years to be better organized and have improved somewhat. It is just something that does not come easily to me.

4. I love the challenge of making something old into something new, therefore you can find me strolling the isles of Goodwill or going to yard sales in search of diamonds in the rough.

5. I love all kinds of music. On my playlist you could find anything from big band to hip-hop, classical, country, celtic, rock and roll, oldies and soft rock.

6. My worst traits are being too judgmental and sarcastic. (I have to work on those constantly)

7. I love puzzles and games, especially mind challenging games. I also love to play card games like pinochle, nerts, Skipbo, etc.

A- Available/Married? MARRIED FOR NEARLY 36 YEARS
B - Best Friend? MY TWO DAUGHTERS, MARIA AND TASHA
C - Cake or Pie? ANY KIND OF BERRY PIE
D - Drink of Choice? ICE COLD WATER
E - Essential item you use everyday? MY NEW SHOWER
F - Favorite Color? BLACK AND WHITE
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? NEITHER
H - Hometown? Castle Rock
I - Indulgence? WARM BROWNIE WITH ICE CREAM ON TOP WITH HOT FUDGE OVER IT ALL
J - January or February? JANUARY, ESPECIALLY IF IT SNOWS
K - Kids and their names? MARIA, RYAN, NATASHA, DUSTIN
L - Life is incomplete without? HUSBAND, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN
M - Marriage Date? OCTOBER 20
N - Number of Siblings? 1 SISTER AND 1 BROTHER (I AM THE YOUNGEST)
O - Oranges or Apples? APPLES (IN A PIE PREFERABLY)
P - Phobia's/ Fears? LOSING A LOVED ONE UNNECESSARILY TO CANCER OR A DRUNK DRIVER
Q - Quote for today? ENJOY THE JOURNEY
R - Reason to smile? BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS
S - Season? EACH SEASON, BUT FOR DIFFERENT REASONS
T - Tag 3 People? BEVERLY, SHERRIE, CECE
U - Unknown fact about me? I CONTRACTED TUBERCULOSIS FROM MY 2ND GRADE TEACHER. ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE IT IN MY SYSTEM IT IS CONSIDERED INACTIVE, MEANING THAT I AM NOT CONTAGIOUS AND NEVER WILL BE.
V - Vegetable you don't like? ASPARAGUS, LIMA BEANS, BRUSSEL SPROUTS
W - Worst habit? BEING TOO SARCASTIC
X - X-rays you've had? CHEST X-RAY (SEE THE LETTER U), TEETH X-RAY, SPRAINED ANKLE X-RAY
Y - Your favorite food? CHINESE (ANYTHING ASIAN)
Z - Zodiac Sign? SCORPIO

Now I would like to tag three bloggers that I would like to get to know better, they are:
CeCe at WVU Chick
Beverly at The Beverly Buzz
Sherrie at Sherries Rose Garden




6 comments:

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

Very nice getting to know you better.

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Wow, we are so much alike!!! Thanks for the tag, getting to work on my info now.

Cece

Unknown said...

Wow--you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw my name! Thanks. We're so much alike--can I just copy your answers? ;-)

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I always like learning new things about my blogger buddy's . Thanks for sharing.

Rainy Day Farm said...

Sarcastic! You! Never! I see where I get it now!

Sherrie said...

Wow! What an honor! I'll get mine posted soon :0)

Thank you for thinking of me.