Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S ANOTHER DIY THURSDAY

I was inspired by another blogger awhile back. Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall where it was. I would like to give her credit for the inspiration. If you know who it is please leave me a comment so I can credit her. Anyway, late last night I got the "ambition" bug and stayed up reeeeeal late making these blocks. Ingredients: wood blocks, brown paint, scrapbook paper, vinyl letters and some embellishments. I am pleased with how they turned out.









Be sure to click on over to
Kimba's blog for more DIY projects

12 comments:

Christina said...

Very cute! I may have to copy that one!

Thanks for sharing!

Signing Out said...

They look fantastic! I want to try doing something like that.

Jane

Natasha said...

I want that. How much will it cost? PLEEEEEASE!!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Wow.. I LOVE that! That would look so good on my hearth.. LOL!

Rainy Day Farm said...

No way Sis, I want those more!!!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Nice try Amy, she's my mom, I get them first!!!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Beautiful! I want a Grandma like you!!!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Darling!

sarah said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those look really nice!

kayleeg2005 said...

I love all your ideas, But this is my fav!

Nicole @ the style hatch said...

where do you get your vinyl lettering?