Sunday, April 22, 2012

EXUBERANT, EXCITABLE, ENERGETIC, EXASPERATING!!!

Yes, that would explain our sweet (?) four month old puppy.  How can such a small animal creat such havoc, destroy things, chew everything in sight and still remain lovable?  All I can say is that being cute is probably the only thing that has saved her so far.

Please note:  If you are planning on getting a puppy, even if you have had dogs in the past, it is somewhat like childbirth.  You kind of forget the hard part until it's too late.

5 comments:

Lori said...

My sympathies, friend. My adult dog has taken to getting into the trash. Something she hasn't done for a long time. Hang in there!! Good thing they are so cute!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Life with a puppy.. it takes A LOT of patience.

larainydays said...

And some puppy qualities seem to live on, even in our middle aged dog. Good luck with that cute pup.

Patricia said...

I wrote a comment yesterday and it disappeared while sending it from my phone or Kindle... not sure which. Anyway, I felt like this post was perfect timing for me. We're still looking for a lab puppy... oh dear...
We're in contact with someone who's puppies are due any day now. Plus we have a friend checking for us at the second chance program that she volunteers for. I love your puppy, those ears are cute. We're looking for a yellow lab as that's what Brinkley was. We sure do miss him.

tammy said...

Oh my goodness, our lab was the worst as a puppy! Such a sweet dog, but such a naughty dog when he was little.