Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FUN WITH THE BOYS

I've got a couple of grandsons here staying with us for a few days.


Logan and Landon had a blast building a fort using the lawn chairs and some blankets.
They decided that some fine dining was in order and decided to eat their lunch in there.




Nothing like hanging out with your brother in your own hideout.


Here they are rockin' out to 'We Will Rock You'.


Here are a couple of pictures I found that were taken when I wasn't looking.
 Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Tomorrow I am having 1,000 pounds of cherries delivered to my house.  I think I will put them both to work helping me put them in 5 pound bags for people to pick up.
Stay tuned for cherry stories and pictures.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Your grandsons are adorable!!

Wishin' I was in the area getting some cherries. They are my favorite summer treat!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

YOU'RE WHAT???????????
Are you nuts?
I can't wait to hear the story of the 5 pound cherry thing.

I think our couches are the same color and fabric. I quite like them.

Cute grandsons! Sounds like grandma is spoiling them a little. Those are yummy looking cookies.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

OH Connie.. this brings back memories. MY two used to do the same thing.. all summer long. Inside and outside. I'd serve them lunch in those forts.. it was hours of entertainment. Sometimes they would make them in front of the tv so they could watch a movie.
Maria has such cuties!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

OH.. mY.. I forgot to mention.. THATS A LOT OF CHERRIES! WOW!

retrorevival.biz said...

Your post made me smile. I fondly remember the days my children spent building forts! Your grandbabies are so cute ~ lucky you:)

BTW, that's a LOT of cherries! Do you grow them?

~Cindy

Julie Harward said...

What is it about kids and huts? Our kids and grands make a ton of them too. Cute boys, how fun to have them come spend some time. Why so many cherries? ;D

tammy said...

Sometimes I just want to hang out in the backyard in a hut again.

Cute kiddos.

Unknown said...

What cuties! I'll bet you had a great time. I can "hear" you smiling through this whole post.