Thursday, March 10, 2011

MY FUN DAYS WITH DAWSON

I had the opportunity to babysit my sweet granddaughter for a couple of days this week.  We had a fun time, we played and cooed and even got some cookies baked.  She is now 5 1/2 months old and learning new things all the time. I absolutely love watching my grandchildren, especially one on one, it's the best.
I even got a picture of her squeezing out a tear, she was getting tired and had pretty much run out of patience with me for taking so many pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you! She's growing so fast.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

My goodness.. she is a sweetie.

Randy Hall said...

I love these pictures! You got a little bit of everything!

Lori said...

She is a doll. One of the things my kids treasure most is their memories of the one on one time they had with their Grandma. I think you are an amazing Grandma.

malia said...

Hi Connie, What a fun blog-- looks like you are a fellow crafty spirit ( -:
I'm your newest follower via Design it Chic and would love for you to consider following me back.
xo Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com