Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Here is another Monday Meet me linky party.  I love this opportunity it gives me to get to know people who blog that I wouldn't normally just come across.


GO HERE TO PARTICIPATE









 Questions:


1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Just my wedding ring.  If I am not sleeping I usually wear earrings, I can't stand to sleep with earrings on.  In fact I love to make earring to match pretty much anything I wear.



2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I cut my spaghetti, it's too messy otherwise.  Oh ya, with LOTS of parmesean cheese on top.



3. How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister and one brother.


4. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of.  As a child I always imagined I was named after Connie Francis. For those who have no clue who she is, she was an actress and singer from the 50's and 60's.




5. Coke or Pepsi?
No preference, I am not a big pop drinker although lately I have been liking the taste of Dr.Pepper.


6 comments:

Lene said...

I thought I would join the linky party.

Cathy Kennedy said...

You can never go wrong with Dr. Pepper. That's some good stuff. What's this? You said, "Pop." Are you from the north? I don't remember. I ask this because I grew up calling it pop. I'm from southern WV, but when I moved to Knoxville, TN 32 years ago, folks here called all cola - Coke. Go figure, right? Or just soda. That one is fine with me, but Coke for everything? That's crazy. Occasionally, I will call soda 'Pop', but mainly I've switched to refering to it as 'Soda'.

~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

tammy said...

We always called it pop in UT. Down here everyone says soda.

I put jewelry on to leave the house, and as soon as I'm home it all comes off. My youngest does the same with his clothes.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I wear my wedding band 24/7 too. I too cannot sleep in ANY other jewelry.

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

Hi Connie! Always love learning more about you! I love love love Dr. Pepper, don't have a desire to drink soda at all but tempt me with a Dr. Pepper and I'm done.:) Was thinking about you tonight while I was missing The Bachelor. So what did you think about the outcome of that?

Unknown said...

Hooray for someone else who cuts spaghetti! I think you and I are the only ones. Love Dr Pepper--especially over vanilla ice cream--but don't try diet! No matter what the ads say, it's not as good as cake and cookies!

And in the south, Coke is to soda like Kleenex is to tissue.