I was given this award by Vicki from the Green Eyed Girl Crafts blog. What a nice surprise Vicki, you are too kind.
Although I have never personally met Vicki I am sure we would become fast friends if we did meet. She loves to craft, what is there not to love about her?
Here are the rules:
The terms for accepting the award are:
1-) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award...
2-) Share 7 things about yourself...
3-) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers... and
4-) Contact the blogger and tell them about the award...
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. My love for crafting began when I was probably six or seven. My mom showed me how to run her sewing machine and gave me scraps of fabric to practice with. I started making clothes for my Barbie dolls and the rest is history.
2. I recently started teaching crafting classes in my home. I have enjoyed this new adventure so much, I am getting to share my love of crafting with others who love it too. It doesn't get much better than that.
3. I am not the most tidy person in the world. When I am working on a project it can get pretty cluttered and I can live with that which I am sure would drive most people
4. I am not very good about getting rid of things, I always think,"I just know I will need that someday". However, when I watch the show HOARDERS I get creeped out and hope I never get to that point.
5. I CANNOT wash a window without leaving streaks. Any suggestions on how to get windows clean without getting streaks?
6. I have had lots of good friends throughout my life but never a 'best friend' that I could say 'she is my best friend'. Not the kind that you keep up with your whole life, the ones you can say have seen you through thick and thin and still loves you anyway. (I am sure it is because I won't let anybody in that deeply into my heart because of fear of rejection. That is a post for another day or maybe a few counseling sessions).
7. My biggest pet peeve is having to wait on people who are late. I make every effort to be somewhere on time and it bugs me when people can't make a better effort on their part, (aside from the unforeseen things like emergencies, car break downs etc.).
I NOW PASS THIS AWARD ONTO THESE GREAT PEOPLE:
Laraine @ Larainy days
Jane @ Mother's Daze
Jessica @ Life's Blessings