Sunday, January 2, 2011

TAGGED...MORE STUFF YOU PROBABLY NEVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ME!


Rule #1: people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.




Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.


 
I have been tagged by Beverly, a long lost sister I am sure, by the way.
 
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?




We currently have a cat that has been a part of the family for the last seventeen and a half years.  And yes, our animals are considered part of the family.  Although I was ready to disown her (assisted suicide was an option she came real close to experiencing) last year when she started urinating on my carpet.  Luckily for her a carpet cleaning company worked their magic and got the odor out.


2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?


To wake up tomorrow morning weighing 130 lbs. with no stretch marks or sagging skin.  That's not asking for too much is it?


3. what is the one thing most hated by you?


Evil career politicians with greedy intentions.






4. what would you do with a billion dollars?


Completely eliminate our debt and our children's debts.
Make my husband retire. (that wouldn't take much)
Take our family to Disneyland for a week then on to a private island in the Bahama's for some fun in the sun.
Go on a mission for my church.








5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?


Time usually is all it takes, sometimes just going to bed and starting a new day will do it.  If that doesn't work then I go shopping.


6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?


Being loved by someone which in turn makes me want to love others, it's contagious.








7. what is your bedtime routine?


Take nighttime meds, brush teeth, turn on heating pad to warm my feet then watch a little tv until I get drowsy.  I must say that I take an over the counter non-habit forming sleep aid which was the best thing I ever started doing.  Menopause reeks havoc on sleep habits but now I sleep so peacefully.








8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?


I met him in high school.  He was a senior and I was a freshman...the rest is history and a post  for another day.








9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?


I would love to watch Buddy from The Cake Boss.  HIS CAKE CREATIONS ARE AMAZING!






10. what kinds of books do you read?


I read a variety of books because of the books recommended for the book club I am a part of, they are so varied.  (Some books that just don't 'catch' my interest don't get finished though, sorry bookclub ladies).
To read for entertainment I like romantic mysteries, my favorite author is Mary Higgins Clark.  I also really enjoy Nicholas Sparks books.  Nights in Rodanthe was my favorite of his.




11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?


Hopefully upright and in my right mind surrounded by my loved ones.


12. what’s your fear?


Terrorism is what I fear.  I don't want to live where you have to fear for your life.








13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?


Um, that is a big NO!  Outer space has no appeal to me.








14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?


I choose married and rich, thank you very much.  Not billionaire rich but comfortable and secure.








15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?


Go potty, of course.




16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?


I would make him want to play board games as much as I do.  If I had a second wish it would be that he could make decisions.  The man just HATES to make a final decision about anything.








17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?


I don't know, maybe Kathleen or Elisabeth or Hannah.  Just something regal sounding.








18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?


Forgiveness is mandatory for personal progression.  Forgetting, now that is a tough one.  You would never want something repeated that caused you pain or heartache so remembering is a reminder to never let it happen again.






19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?


Banana bread with lots of nuts.


Now I tag:


Randy
Saimi
Maria
Laura

Now don't disappoint me girls, let's see what ya got.

5 comments:

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

This is to funny!! I'm finishing mine now so stay tuned lol.

Saimi said...

You got me!!

Unknown said...

Yea!! Thanks for doing this! I'm so with you on #2--only I want it to be 120. And no it's not too much to ask! What is this wonderful sleeping med you take? I need some, too! Love Mary Higgins Clark and Nicholas Sparks (though I wish he'd try to write from a male perspective more often). Nights in Rodanthe was a great book--I was so excited for the movie--and then they cast Diane Lane. Yuck!

We do seem to be quite similar! So, long lost sister, when we going for some retail therapy!?!

Randy Hall said...

Dang it Connie! I knew I would be on that list.... I promise to get around to it sometime hopefully today when the little one is napping!

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

Connie I love coming to visit your blog because I always smile when I do! Loved learning more about you and always love seeing all the fun stuff you are up to!