Friday, December 17, 2010

SANTA CAME EARLY, YIPEE FOR ME!

Look at what came in the mail for lil' ol' me!

My sweet  bloggy friend Saimi sent this quilted table cover as a thank you gift for some extra vinyl/blocks I made for her a couple of months ago.  Imagine my SURPRISE when I looked in the mail box and saw this package.  Hmmmm, who could it be from?


Isn't it gorgeous? 



She even put her personal touch on it so I would always remember where it came from.
It is just perfect for my farm table and the centerpiece looks like I made it just to sit on it.
Thank you so much
Saimi, it couldn't have come at a better time,  I was having a couple of really 'down' days and this just brightened it right up.  THANK YOU!!!!

7 comments:

tammy said...

Gorgeous is right. I love how it looks on your table.

Saimi said...

Your welcome Connie!

It looks perfect on your table, I'm so glad you found somewhere to put it!!

Merry Christmas and thank YOU for being such a great friend!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

WOW that is gorgeous!! What a wonderful surprise. It looks spectacular on your table.

Saimi you are quite the talented quilter.

Randy Hall said...

I love it! Unexpected packages are the best!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Wow... it is beautiful! I wish I had one for my table... does she sell them?

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

It is absolutely beautiful and definitely puts the final touch on your table. She did a beautiful job. Merry Christmas Sweetie... enjoy it. Saimi is a sweetie.

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Aren't you a lucky girl?