Friday, December 17, 2010

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 26

The challenge for today is to tell what I think of my friends.

I happen to have wonderful friends.  I wouldn't say I have a best friend, just lots of good friends who inspire me, who show their kindness and love in many ways in all that they do.  I have been very blessed throughout my life to have friends who loved me through thick and thin, good and bad and accepted me for who I am.

I have a few blog friends that I have never met but would consider them in the 'friends' category.  They leave words of encouragement and stroke my ego from time to time.  They even send surprises on occasion, (I am such a lucky girl).


4 comments:

tammy said...

I have met some of the best friends through blogging!

Saimi said...

Look at you! You've completed 26 days of your blog challenge! I'm really impressed, I know I wouldn't have been able to hang in there like that.

What would we do without friends!

Have a Merry Christmas Connie!!

Unknown said...

Great minds....

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

We've never met in person Connie, but I definitely consider you a friend. :0)