Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Week Canvases, This Week Blocks

Here are some block sets I was able to get to this week.  My goal was to make 12-15 sets but the FLU BUG (stomach flu) decided to come for a visit...UGHHHH!!!  Not fun but I hope to survive it.

{Now that Halloween is over I don't feel so awkward posting Christmas items.  I kind of felt like maybe I was pushing Christmas stuff too soon but if I don't do it early then I am cramming at the last minute trying to get inventory for the bazaar}

7 comments:

Lori said...

I heart the peace blocks. They all turned out great!!

Randy Hall said...

You are doing such a great job! All of your things look so good. I can't wait to see them in person and to find out what I need to buy this year. There are already a bunch of things that you posted that I want. I know I can't take your inventory though so I will probably have to make my own. :)

Rainy Day Farm said...

Those turned out so cute, flu and all. Seems nothing can keep a good crafter down.

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

CUTE! I love the Believe block!

CB said...

Oh dang. Hope you are feeling better. What you got done are all sooo wonderful!

Unknown said...

You have indeed been a busy girl! Everything looks great!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Haven't been able to keep up with the feed these past few days so playing catch up. Everything looks fabulous!! Great job :)