Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Madness, I Tell Ya!

The madness continues 'round here, the last minute push is on...
This stool was a purchase from Goodwill for 3.99.  It was a sad plain brown stool with ZERO personality.  I think it's true potential has been reached.
Side view.  You can't see it but there is "ABC and 123" on the ends.
I had purchased these letters awhile ago and had forgotten about them.  I had some really cute kitchen scrapbook paper that I used to cover them.  Look closed at them, especially the paper on the A, so cute.
Who doesn't love a country Christmas?
Another fun word tree.
And of course, more plates.

And last but not least, some "Believe" blocks.
Stay tuned for more madness as I finish up last minute items.
Remember the two yellow chairs I bought at a garage sale awhile ago?  They are next to get a makeover.
The Girl Creative

7 comments:

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

OMG you rock girl! I love these too!! The 'EAT' ones are adoreable! The xmas plates, love them and the letter table is to cute!! Love the fun tree is perfect. How on earth did you get that to all line up! You amaze me :)

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Totally awesome as usual Connie!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how well you do at the bazaar. I'll bet you sell out. Well, you would if I could come!

Saimi said...

You're killing me!

CB said...

I cannot believe how much you are accomplishing. You are a crafting diva!!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Super cute as usual. Where were those cookies when I was there? Are you holding out on me?

Lori said...

The word tree and the plates are by far my favorites!!! Great job!