Day one of the 30 days of me blog challenge is supposed to be a recent picture and 15 interesting things about me.
This was taken Saturday, Nov. 20 with my two daughters, Natasha and Maria. I am on the far right. (As if you couldn't tell that I am the old one.)
Now for the 15 things about me:
1. I am the youngest of three children, (yep, the baby as I have always been reminded. Now that my brother, sister and I are in our 50's that is kinda to my advantage).
2. I have never flown on an airplane.
3. I have 8 grandchildren.
4. I love to be creative but can be quite messy while I am creating.
5. I have lived in either Washington or Oregon my whole life.
6. I LOVE nuts in cookies and fudge. In fact, if there are more nuts than other ingredients, all the better.
7. I get easily bored with my house and therefore am always moving something around.
8. I am the queen of spilling food down the front of me while eating (just ask my daughter-in-law).
9. I love to put together jigsaw puzzles, play board games and cards, especially pinochle.
10. My favorite sport to watch on tv is ice-skating.
11. I enjoy singing in choirs or groups as an alto. I don't have what you would call a beautiful voice but I can harmonize pretty well.
12. I really miss my dad. He passed away almost six years ago.
13. I can whistle super-duper loud using my fingers. That is how I used to call the kids home for dinner when they were small.
14. I am an admitted reality tv junkie.
15. I really enjoy designing landscapes. I am constantly looking at people's yards and looking for ways to improve them.