Monday, November 29, 2010

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY 8

Today's blog challenge is to identify my short term goals for the month.   Being as December is only two days away I will set the goals for that month.

1.  Pay cash for all Christmas presents.
2.  Have tree up and house decorated by Dec. 8.
3.  Take time to enjoy the holiday and not get so caught up in 'doing meaningless things'.
4.  Complete this blog challenge on time. (Dec. 21)
5.  Keep the true meaning of Christmas in my heart.


I better stop right there or else I will overwhelm myself and want to give up.

4 comments:

Saimi said...

Great goals!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your goals--especially #1. Love the background!

CB said...

Really wonderful goals. Christmas should be a non-stress, meaningful time.

Rainy Day Farm said...

Ditto!