Saturday, May 29, 2010

Teachers Gifts

My daughter, Maria, is visiting for the weekend and we decided to make some teachers gifts for her kids' teachers.

This one was inspired by another blogger (unfortunately I can't remember who it was, if someone knows who it is let me know so I can give credit).
We just used 8x10 canvases and glued scrapbook paper down then added vinyl lettering and some embellishments.This one is for a teacher that LOVES the Twilight series so we did a Bella and Edward twist to it.

It is so fun to have somebody come over and play in my new craft room with me. So much fun.


There's a party at Funky Junk's blog, go check out the great ideas.Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

9 comments:

Debi said...

These turned out nice! I bought some canvas months ago with good intentions ;)

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

What a great gift for the teachers :) It is always nice to have our daughters come play with us. Have a great weekend Connie!

tammy said...

What a great idea! I love it! I'll have to remember this for next year.

Connie said...

Her teachers should love those gifts! Very creative!

nativetexangirl said...

Very cute! I love your large clothespins photo holders too. I just came to check out your blog from "An Oregon Cottage" and think you have some great posts.

Donene said...

They turned out so cute! What lucky teachers!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Very nice. You two R fantastic with vinyl. Sorry my responses R lacking lately ladies. On vacay.

~TastyTravels~ said...

Those are awfully cute! Great job and what a wonderful site!

Momza said...

The teachers are gonna love it!
You're so creative, Connie. I would never come up with such great ideas!