Friday, August 24, 2012

Gettin' A Jump On Halloween

I have decided to do another bazaar in October so I could make some Halloween decorations to sell.  I will be re-joining with some gals I used to do a bazaar with and theirs is always before Halloween where my bazaar is in November.  Here is my version of the sign post that I pinned onto Pinterest.





This was the original project that inspired me.  You can go here for a tutorial on how she made hers.
It will be Halloween before we know it and it's never too early to get the decorations made.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

You certainly have been busy. I think those would look fantastic on a porch by the front door.

Lori said...

So cute!! I'd buy that!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Love!

Jonquil said...

I like how you added the dried moss to yours. Adds a spooky element

Saimi said...

I too like the way you embellished yours with the moss.

I'm sure you'll have a sell out!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So cute!!!

As always I totally love yours better than anything on Pinterest!

Patricia said...

The seeds I sent you are Nicotiana, which are the long tubular white flowers with the star shaped bloom. They smell wonderful in the evening. Plant them at the back of your flowerbed because they do grow 4 to 5 feet tall.

Brenda said...

I wish I could attend! Love your signs! You are so creative. I love your color choices! Have a great weekend!