On my Pinterest homepage I have a board (category) titled Nifty and Thrifty. Today I thought I would show you some Thrifty ideas I have pinned.
Please Note: I have not tried all of these yet but hope to soon.
1. This is a good idea. Make your own dishwasher detergent and scouring powder.
2. So how many of us have baking sheets that look like the right side of this pan? You know you do and so do I but this looks like a great solution to this dilemma. Check here for the "miracle" products that change this uck, yucky looking pan to a cleaned up finish.
3. How about a homemade recipe for Mod Podge? Head on over the the DIY Diva's blog for the recipe. This is a great savings as Mod Podge can be a little on the expensive side. I actually did make some of this and it worked great.
4. Do you love Febreze? I spray it quite often as we have a neighborhood roaming cat that likes to leave his scent on our front porch. (Go here and see the post about me wanting to kill it. I actually got a pellet shot off at him but I missed him.) Here is the link. I can't wait to try this.
5. Do you have microfiber fabric furniture? It is great and wears well but it can get to looking a little dingy and trying to clean it with a water based cleaner can leave spots when it dries. Here is a great tip for cleaning your furniture without leaving spots.
6. Here is a great tip for cleaning mattresses.
I need to go and get started on some deep cleaning (except for the homemade Mod Podge which makes me want to go decoupage something) now that I have some inspiration from Pinterest.