I made these fall topiary's two years ago and thought I would post about them again. After all, it's that time of year again. You know, when the leaves begin to change and the gardens are giving one last hurrah for the harvest.
I found these two garden pots at Goodwill and knew that they had potential, I just wasn't sure exactly what I would do with them. Out came the black spray paint.
After I sprayed the pots I stared gathering some fall decorations hoping that something would spark my creativity.
I turned the pots upside down, the pumpkin seemed to fit better that way.
I just used a knife to cut away the stem so the next pumpkin would sit on top nicely.
I printed up some vinyl lettering to go on the pumpkins.
The vinyl lettering actually stuck well.
Here they began to take shape.
This is what the final product turned out to be.