Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thank Heaven For Little Girls

My daughter-in-law, Randy, came to my house for a day of crafting last Saturday and was inspired to make something for her baby's room. She is due in September to have a baby girl, which will be either grand baby number 7 or 8, you see, both of my sons wives are expecting babies on the same day, don't ask me to explain that one. We are getting a girl and a boy and are very excited.

Anyway, I thought that Randy did a great job. She designed and made the whole thing herself. You can see some more of her handiwork at her blog. She is also a very talented artist so be sure and browse around and check out some of her many talents.

3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Darling.. luv the sonogram pictures.... so sweet.

Unknown said...

What a cute idea--I can see it being used for years with pictures she's drawn or colored.

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I love it! Great job! Vicki