Monday, July 19, 2010

Garage Sale Goodies

I hit a few sales this week-end and found some treasures.


Here is a brand new set of cookie cutters from Panpered Chef I got for
$2
I found another cute little soup tureen. I am now up to six tureens. $1.50
I love this rustic wood carrier. Not real fond of the hearts though, maybe I will have to find something to put over them. I paid .50 for it.
I found this metal basket...I can see something Christmasy in it. It was .75
Lastly is this mail holder. There is some spray paint and scrapbook paper in it's future, I can just feel it. I paid $2 for it but it is in almost new condition, very clean.
I love garage sale season!!!!!
Head on over to Southern Hospitality (RHODA'S BLOG) for some thrifty treasures party.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take that wood thing--hearts and all! And for 50 cents? So jealous! I found a mail carrier similar to yours and use it on an end table for remotes. Works great to keep them in one place. Love your tureen. I only have one, but I love it!

Marigene said...

You have some really nice treasures, but the tureen is my favorite...I have one just like it! The little wood carrier would be cute with silverware, or plants, or candles.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Connie, you find the best deals.. I can't get over those prices!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Connie, those are some great finds! Thanks for joining the party.

Sherry said...

You found some great deals. Such good prices and it is great that you already have ideas for fix ups and use of the items. Thanks for sharing.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I love your little soup tureen! I can't believe you paid 1.50 for it. Madness! So cute. So jealous.

tammy said...

Great finds! I'm always jealous. I never find much. Either that or it always looks better when someone else has it.

Wendy said...

I have a tureen just like that too! It was a wedding gift from my husband's grandmother!

Lene said...

Love the tureen.

I can't wait to see what you do with the mail holder.