Saturday, July 17, 2010

Do You Doodle?

I glanced over at my desk calendar and saw all of these doodles and realized that I sub-consciously doodle while talking on the phone. Does anyone else do that? The funny thing is, I will just start out with a line or circle and then just start adding to it not even planning what it might be.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if doodles are like dreams, they take on a shape and meaning of their own with no rhyme nor reason.
I wonder if there are "doodle interpreters"? What would my doodles say about me?









What about you, do you doodle?




7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't doodle nearly as much now as I used to. When I do, it's usually flowers or triangles all connected.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Yup Connie I'm a doodler too. lol I mostly end up doing different flowers. I've ready that those who doodle, especially with curly designs are just very creative personalities so yup, you're definitely a doodler :) Have a great day!

Skoots1moM said...

i do doodle...geometrics mostly, something intrigues me about 3d/angles...it was interesting what I found out here:

http://drawsketch.about.com/cs/tipsandideas/a/doodle_2.htm

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I am absolutely a doodler. I think that is a sign of being creative. Our mind is always working on the next idea or project.

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I am a huge doodler. LOL My store lists and app't books, all have doodles on them. Funny faces, our names over and over, flowers....

Hope you are well.

Hugs

Sissy

Randy Hall said...

Cute Doodles! I am actually not a doodler, which is kind of strange because I really like to draw. I like how your glasses are even bifocals!

Lene said...

My Mom was a serious doodler. I don't doodle that much and it's usually just curly-q's