Friday, June 24, 2011

A LITTLE CLARIFICATION

I have had some inquiries lately about offering free printables of some of my projects.

I would love to offer free printables of the designs I do but mine are all done in the Silhouette program and I don't think I can put them into a format that can be freely downloaded. 

Although if anyone knows how to do that I would be grateful if you would share with me the process.  Then I could share with all of you.

I do offer to make the vinyl designs and sell the ready made lettering at a very reasonable price.  Please contact me if you would be interested.

Here are examples of some vinyl projects.






3 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Considering you are offering your services at a very reasonable price, I think those interested should definitely give you the business. You do lovely work! Asking for FREE printable designs is cheating you IMO. Connie, I understand if you dont' want to publish my comment. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the request.

Connie said...

Amy,
I know there are some people who offer free printables from their blogs but I think they do theirs in some sort of word document. I just wanted to let people know that my work is done within the Silhouette program and that I am not being selfish in not sharing my designs. I would if I knew how.

Thanks for looking out for me though, you are such a good friend.

Unknown said...

Connie, I absolutely LOVE that Pledge of Allegiance! What's the price of it?