Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photo Caption Winner

I recently posted this photo and asked if anyone had a great caption for it.   I had six entries, all of which were brilliant and hilarious and since I had to choose only one as the winner (my hubby laughed the loudest at this one when I showed it to him)..............I chose this one:
You know you're a Redneck when you bring your own 'logs' to the bonfire!" HA!

by Saimi


Thanks to all of you who took the time to enter your witty answers, loved them all.

SAIMI, please send me your email so I can get the information I need to make up some custom vinyl lettering for you.

5 comments:

Saimi said...

Yay!! Thanks Connie!! How exciting!!

Lori said...

Not sure how I missed it...that photo is too funny!! I think the winner's caption is hilarious as well!!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

That IS a good one. Congrats Saimi!

tammy said...

That is awesome. I couldn't have even come close to that.

Crafty Sisters said...

I had a good laugh over all the entries, I tried...but wasn't clever enough to think of one.