Monday, March 16, 2009


Monday March 16, 2009

Outside my window... HIGH CLOUDS, LIGHT WIND, NO RAIN SO FAR

I am thinking... HOW NICE IT IS TO HAVE MY OLDEST DAUGHTER AND HER THREE KIDS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS

From the learning rooms... FINISHING UP THE LAST CHAPTER IN COLLEGE CLASS FOR WINTER QUARTER

I am thankful for... Whoever invented Blogs. It is such a fun and creative outlet

From the kitchen... I have some bananas that are pretty dark so I guess I will be making banana bread

I am wearing... black jeans and a red shirt

I am reading... The Necklace

I am hoping
... Good health, safety for my family and Good and wise decisions made by our President. (I am actually a little scared for our country)

I am creating... Table runners

I am hearing... the television

Around the house... Remodeling. Living room is getting finished up and hopefully I will be able to paint this weekend and then the french doors can go in.

One of my favorite things
... watching grandchildren

A few plans for the rest of the week... up my blogging skills. (there are some really talented bloggers out there)


Here is a picture thought I am sharing...This is my father-in-law and his sister wearing some funny glasses. We had so much fun with those glasses at our family reunion a couple of years ago. What a hoot!

No comments: