This is a very quick and easy project. Just gather your materials together, pop in a good movie and make this wreath in about 45 minutes, start to finish.
List of materials:
2 pieces each, 9"x12" felt in 5-6 different colors
9" Styrofoam ring
Something approximately 2.5" round to use as a template
(I used a seasoning salt container)
1. Trace circles onto felt and cut out. These don't have to be perfectly round as you can see by mine.
I cut approximately 20-24 circles of each color.
2. This is what I used as my circle template.
3. This is the only shot I got of the wreath form which is what the back looks like. You could wrap the form with ribbon before putting the felt pieces on if you want a more finished look.
4. Fold the circle in half, kind of like a taco shell.
5. Fold over again.
6. Push straight pin in close to the bottom point. (Please excuse the black looking fingers, I was painting earlier.)
7. Push into foam. After the felt is in kind of fluff open to help hide the pin.
8. Here is the finished wreath that Randy won.