Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have seen all kinds of washer necklaces throughout blog land recently and was inspired to make some of my own. The necklace on the left (below) isn't made with a washer but with a jewelry piece that came in a package with a bunch of other beads. I just laced it onto a ribbon and tied the ends.
The one on the right is made with a washer, a scrapbook embellishment, scrapbook paper, Mod Podge and beads.

Wow, I get sidetracked easily. I started out the day working on vinyl lettering projects and ended up making jewelry.




8 comments:

Adam and Wendy said...

These all turned out so cute!!

tammy said...

But what a fun sidetrack!

Momza said...

Sooo what does someone have to do to get on the receiving end of one of those beauties??

Beverly @ The Buzz said...

Love the one with the crown! Are you going to be selling these now?

Janiece said...

I would love to be added to your fellow LDS bloggers

Janiece said...

I wish my sidetracks were as productive as yours!
What cute necklaces!

Lene said...

Those are so cute.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Question? Are these for you, or for the bazaar? You gotta treat yourself everyone once in a while.. right? Very pretty!