Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh Spring, Where Art Thou?


I am missing some color in my yard. Dead plants are not very appealing. Every time I walk by the daffodils and crocuses and see their heads poking through the dirt it gives me new hope. I guess for now I will post some pictures of my yard in past years when they were looking their best and look forward to just a few short months from now that they will be majestic again.


"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God.."
Ezekiel 28:13



The flower bed on the left is the first flower bed I put in when we moved it 9 years ago. On the right is a picture of my first attempt at growing roses. We have since put an addition on the house and had to remove the roses to a holding bed until I can find a permanent home for them.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love your flower garden, it is so pretty when it's in full bloom. You belong in Better Homes and Garden. I hope spring comes soon too.